Neural Cloud Reroll Guide
Neural Cloud has finally been released globally, as a typical RPG, rerolling in Neural Cloud must be necessary. This guide will hold your hand and show you how to have a good starting roster. Here are the steps on how to reroll in Neural Cloud.
1. Start the game and reach the sign-in page.
2. Choose the Sunborn ID and register a new one using salted emails.
Real Email: [email protected]
Salted Email: [email protected]
3. Then you will enter the game and start a 15 minutes tutorial.
4. Once you finished the tutorial. Claim the launch rewards for 20 free pulls.
5. Head over to the gacha section and you can begin your pulling session.
If you are not satisfied with your pulls, simply return to the title screen and pick the switch account to register a new Sunborn account. Then repeat steps 1 to 5 to reroll in Neural Cloud. Also, you can also Download NoxPlayer to do the Neural Cloud Reroll with multi-instance and screen sync functions. It is easier and will save you a lot of time.
How to Download and Play Neural Cloud on PC with NoxPlayer
- Download and install NoxPlayer on your PC
- Complete Google sign-in to access the Play Store
- Look for Neural Cloud in the search bar and install the game
- Click the icon of Neural Cloud on your home screen to start the game
Visit our site: en.bignox.com
NoxPlayer is a free Android emulator for playing mobile games on PC and Mac, supporting Android 5, 7, 8, and 9, and compatible with Intel, AMD, and Apple processors. You can run NoxPlayer perfectly on commonly-used operating systems like Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, and iOS.