How to Fix the Crashing Issue of Diablo Immortal on NoxPlayer
If you’ve met the crashing issue of Diablo Immortal on NoxPlayer, keep reading for detailed instructions.
*Note: If you have installed the game on NoxPlayer, please go to Android 7(64bit) to play it 🙂 If the game doesn’t work, just restart NoxPlayer.
- Download and install NoxPlayer on your PC.
2. Start [Nox Asst] on the desktop.
3. Click [Add emulator]>> Select Android 7 (64bit) >> Start it
4. Search for Diablo Immortal in the search bar and install it.
5. And then, enjoy your gaming experience!
Visit our site: en.bignox.com
NoxPlayer is a free Android emulator for playing mobile games on PC and Mac, supporting Android 5, 7, 8, and 9, compatible with Intel, AMD, and Apple processors. You can run NoxPlayer perfectly on commonly-used operating systems like Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, and iOS (If your game is bound to a third-party account such as Facebook, you can also use Windows to log in to the game on NoxPlayer).