How to Disable Windows Firewall to Avoid NoxPlayer Stuck at 99% During Start-up
Some users may experience the situation that NoxPlayer is stuck at 99% during start-up. There is one possibility for this problem that NoxPlayer conflicts with the Windows firewall of your computer. NoxPlayer might be considered as a threat by the Windows Defender because it requires to call some particular software such as Virtual Machine in order to provide better performance. Therefore, we recommend users to disable the firewall when using NoxPlayer.
- Press the “Windows” key and click “Control Panel“
2. Click “System and Security”
3. Click the “Windows Defender Firewall”
4. Click “Turn Windows Firewall on or off” on the left side of the screen
5. Select the bubble next to “Turn off Windows Firewall”
6. Click “OK” to confirm the change