Yeager Closed Beta Test is Live! Play Yeager Beta on PC with Keyboard and Mouse Control
Yeager is a 3D action role-playing monster hunting game. It already launched a new round of beta on December 28 in the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada. Keep reading to learn how to download and play Yeager beta!
Play Yeager beta on PC with Keyboard and Mouse Control on NoxPlayer (with Android 9 system), Get better graphics!
How to download and play Yeager beta
- Players residing in the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada can download the game on Google Play here, and for IOS users, you’ll need to submit your Apple IDs through the Google Form linked here. A Test Code will then be mailed to you and then you can download the game through TestFlight.
- Players residing outside these 3 regions can download the game by clicking here to download the APK and install it on Android devices.
How to download and play Yeager beta on PC emulator
If you prefer to play games on your PC, even the game is supposed to be played on Android or IOS devices, you can still choose to emulate them on tools like NoxPlayer. To play the mobile game on PC with NoxPlayer, follow the steps below:
- Download and install NoxPlayer (Android 9) on your PC
- Complete Google sign-in to access the Play Store
- Look for Yeager in the search bar and install the game
- Click the icon of Yeager on your home screen to start the game