Apex Legends Mobile Unavailable Region Issue Resolved: Download and Install Tutorial
Apex Legends is FINALLY coming!! Now this is official – EA has announced that users could pre-register and download the games starting from this week in the following 10 regions:
Apex Legends Mobile will be available on Android and iOS in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Mexico, Peru, Argentina, and Colombia.
Download NoxPlayer Emulator(Android 7 64-bit), play Apex Legends Mobile on PC with keyboard and mouse control
If it says “This item isn’t available in your country” on your end, no worries, keep reading to find out how to change your Google account region, use a free VPN, and pre-register the game!
You could also check out this video if you don’t feel like reading:
How to pre-register Apex Legends Mobile in available countries and regions
1. Go to pay.google.com and go to Settings (if you haven’t logged in to your Google then log in first)
2. Find country/region >> create new profile
3. Select a region where Apex Legends Mobile is available (I chose the Philippines)
4. For the billing address, fill in a random one. Google “random Philippines address” and pick one to use.
Now fill it in!
5. Find a free VPN and use a Philippines route (in my case). Tunnel Bear might be one of your choices.
6. Connect your VPN and go to the Play Store, look for the game and you’ll now see it’s available for pre-registration.
How to Download and Play Apex Legends Mobile on PC
- Download and install NoxPlayer on your PC
- Complete Google sign-in to access the Play Store
- Look for Apex Legends Mobile in the Play Store (located in the Tools folder) and install the game
- Click the icon of Apex Legends Mobile on your home screen to start the game