Can’t connect to the Internet inside Nox
First please make sure your computer is connected to Internet. You can open the Browser in Nox and see if you can open a webpage normally.
If all apps fail to connect to the Internet in Nox, please try the following steps:
1. Try turning off wifi in Nox and use Android data
2. Plug in your internet cable
3. Restart Nox, if it still does not work, restart your computer
4. Create a new instance and see if it can connect to internet. If not, are you using a proxy server?
If certain app has no network or the map is blank, please try cleaning local socket settings:
1) Click “Start” and type “cmd” in the search bar
2) Right-click cmd.exe and choose “run as admin”
3) Input “netsh winsock reset” and press Enter
4) Restart the computer
Sometimes, a complete reinstall would help as well.