How to fix black screen or black glitch in Nox App Player?
Black screen and black glitches issue in the games/apps in Nox App Player are usually related to your graphics card and driver.
Please note that the below integrated graphics card are not supported by Nox:
- Intel G33/G31 Chipset Family
- Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family
The below graphics cards are supported by Nox, but you may still experience crashes during gaming:
- Intel HD Graphics 4000+（Intel Haswell HD Graphics – GT2）
- Intel HD Graphics 5000+（Intel Haswell HD Graphics – GT3）
Those being ruled out, you may consider the below reasons:
1. Your graphics card driver is not updated to the latest version. In this case you can try update your graphics driver either through the official website of the graphics manufacturer or using this software Driver Genius.
2. Your graphics card driver is the latest version but might be unstable. Many of the new drivers might not as stable as previous version. In this case you might consider roll back your graphics driver to a more stable and compatible previous version using this software Driver Genius.
3. You are using an old version of Nox App Player. We are constantly implementing improvements in newer versions. So please install the latest version of Nox App Player from our website: https://www.bignox.com/.
4. You are running a resource heavy game with low performance setting in Nox. If the game you are playing is resource heavy, then you need to allocate more CPU and RAM to Nox to ensure its proper running. This could be done in Nox System Settings >> Advanced >> Performance Setting >> make the necessary change and click Save Changes.
If the above does not work in your case, please do not hesitate to reach out to us following the instructions in this post: How to report a problem?