Skip to content
Blood on the Clocktower Rules
How to Play Blood on the Clocktower
[Blood on the clocktower Setup]
- The Storyteller explains the rules to any new players.
- The Storyteller chooses what roles go in the game.
- Players each pick a role from the bag.
- Red Token? You’re Evil! Get ready to lie your butt off!
- Blue Token? You’re Good! Get ready for some serious sleuthing and maybe a few choice bluffs yourself.
[Blood on the clocktower Rules]
- The Storyteller puts everyone to sleep.
- Evil players learn who each other are. Good players get their first-night info.
- Wake up! Good players will share information, use their abilities, and try to find the demon. Evil players will spread misinformation and protect the demon at all costs.
- Each day the Town can execute a player. Each night, players are woken to gain information, perform a special action, or kill.
- Good wins when the demon dies. Evil wins when there are two players left alive.
- Celebrate, commiserate, then do it all again.