How to import your backup files in NoxPlayer v188.8.131.52 and above version
NoxPlayer the 184.108.40.206 version of the NoxPlayer, the backup file format will change. The suffix of the backup files
before the 220.127.116.11 version of the NoxPlayer is “vmdk” from the 18.104.22.168 version(including 22.214.171.124), it will change to “npbk”.
In other words, the backup files before the 126.96.36.199 version can be imported into the 188.8.131.52 version,
but conversely, it can not import the backup file of the 184.108.40.206 version to the old version due to the format. In order to import the backup file from
the 220.127.116.11 version to older version than 18.104.22.168, please follow the instruction below:
- Backup button, the same as the previous version, click on the backup/import, this has not changed.
- The format of the backup file will be different，now it is npbk.
- Due to the backup-file format change, this time we need to decompress it to see the backup files.
4. After unzipping the file, there is a file with the suffix “vmdk”,
this is the file backed up from the old versions,unzip the file to the desktop.
5. This step remains the same as before, just click on import