Nox doesn’t recognize VT even if it is already enabled
If you have enabled VT but it is not recognized by Nox, please try:
1. Turn off or uninstall your antivirus and try again. If you are using Avast, you can also try disable its hardware-assisted virtualization function:
1) Open Avast anti-virus >> Settings >> Troubleshooting
2) Uncheck the Enable hardware-assisted virtualization, and then reboot your computer
2. If your OS is Win 8 or Win 10, please go to Control Panel – Program and Features – Windows Features, remove the tick before “Hyper-V”.
3. Reboot your computer.
4. Turn off VT, reboot your computer and enable VT again.
5. BIOS BUG: If none of these above can solve your problem, please go to official website or store to see if there is any available update for BIOS. Do remember to follow official and correct steps to update or you may have problem starting your computer.