Play World Flipper on PC with an Optimized Version of NoxPlayer
Hi dear users, The EPIC pixel pinball gacha game World Flipper is already released! Follow the two methods below (either way could solve incompatibility issues, keep reading for more details).
1. Update NoxPlayer to the latest version and add a 64-bit instance in Multi-Drive since World Flipper is a 64-bit game.
2. Download this World Flipper exclusively optimized installation pack of NoxPlayer, with the game pre-loaded.
Keep reading for detailed instructions!
Note: if you want to know more about the differences between 32-bit and 64-bit games, check the referral links at the end of this post.
Update and add a new instance
1. Upgrade NoxPlayer to the latest version 126.96.36.199.
2. Create an Android 7, 64-bit emulator instance in Multi-Drive.
3. Run the new emulator.
4. Now you can install the game in Google Play Store. You could also install it by drag-and-drop its APK. Enjoy!
Download this optimized installation pack with World Flipper pre-loaded
If you have any further questions, feel free to leave a comment below, or contact us via the Feedback tab:
For your reference:
If you want to know more about the differences between 32-bit and 64-bit games, read this post.
Check what’s new in NoxPlayer 188.8.131.52 and why is it important to upgrade it to the latest version here.
If you don’t know anything about multi-instance and curious about how it works, check this.