Ragnarok X: Next Generation (ROX) Game Crash on NoxPlayer? Check this to Solve
Hi dear Adventurers, if you’ve encountered issues like force-stop, game crash, extreme lags, or others in ROX, please follow the two methods below (either way could solve incompatibility issues, keep reading for more details).
1. Update NoxPlayer to the latest version and add a 64-bit instance in Multi-Drive since ROX is a 64-bit game.
2. Download this Rox-exclusively optimized installation pack of NoxPlayer, with ROX pre-loaded.
Keep reading for detailed instructions!
Note: if you want to know more about the differences between 32-bit and 64-bit games, check the referral links at the end of this post.
Resolve crashing/incompatibility issues of ROX: update and add a new instance
1. Upgrade NoxPlayer to the latest version 220.127.116.11.
2. Create an Android 7, 64-bit emulator instance in Multi-Drive.
3. Run the new emulator.
4. Now you can install the game in Google Play Store. You could also install it by drag-and-drop its APK. Enjoy!
Resolve crashing/incompatibility issues of ROX: download this ROX exclusively optimized installation pack with ROX pre-loaded
If you have any further questions, feel free to leave a comment below, or contact us via the Feedback tab:
For your reference:
If you want to know more about the differences between 32-bit and 64-bit games, read this post.
Check what’s new in NoxPlayer 18.104.22.168 and why is it important to upgrade it to the latest version here.
If you don’t know anything about multi-instance and curious about how it works, check this.