How to setup and edit Macro key in NoxPlayer 188.8.131.52
Editable Button (Macro key) is a newly introduced feature under Keyboard Control in NoxPlayer 184.108.40.206.
What does it do? Through editing the Macro Key, you could designate a string of actions to a single keystroke. For example, in Vainglory, during a battle/match, you could set the Macro so when you press a certain key it zoom in the map and when you release the key, you zoom out.
Where is it? To access and set the Macro keys, Click Keyboard Control on the right hand tool bar in NoxPlayer, then in the keyboard control panel appeared on the left side of the window, drag the Editable Button into the window and click the pencil icon on the lower right bottom of the button to edit it.
Now let’s check out what editing options you have over a Macro key
Macro Editor: You could click the plus button (+) in the Command line to add command to this box and edit them
The two numbers beside click represent the X and Y coordinates of the click point on Nox screen, if you don’t know the coordinates of a specific button, simply click it and the X and Y coordinates will be automatically filled in.
The number showed here is the time between one action and next, measured by Millisecond. 1 Millisecond = 0.001 Second
Press & Release：
These two commands are usually bound with other actions. For example, when pressed, perform a certain click. When released, perform another click at a different place.
The number after Loop represents how many times you would like an operation to repeat.
How to do this in Vainglory: Press CapsLock key to open Store and buy items, release CapsLock key to close Store?
(Tip: There’s a video tutorial at the end of this post)
- During a match, Click the Keyboard Control button on the tool bar
- Drag the Editable Button over the Store icon and set CapsLock as the designated keystroke
- Click the Edit Macro button to open the Macro editing panel
- Click the + button on the right of Press, you will see a “press” appear in the Macro editor box above
- Click on the Store position to obtain its X and Y coordinates, then click the + button besides Click X[num] Y[num], you will see a new line of “click xxx yyy” added to the Macro editor box
- Click Save to go back to the Keyboard Control main panel and click Save again
- In the game, click the Store icon to view the items
- With the Store open, click Keyboard Control on the tool bar again, and click the Edit Macro button of the “CapsLock” Macro you just created
- Click the + button on the right side of release, and you will see a new line of command “release” added to the Macro Editor box
- Click on the Close Store Cross to obtain its X and Y coordinates, and click the + button besides Click Xnum Ynum, you will see a new line of “click xxx yyy” added to the Macro editor box under “release”
- Click save to go back to the Keyboard Control main panel and click Save again
- Now, during the match, whenever you press and hold the CapsLock key, the Store will open for you to review and buy items. Accordingly, when you release the CapsLock key, the Store page will be closed.
This is just one example of how you could use the Macro editing function. Feel free to play with it in different games and share with us your new ideas.