Garena Free Fire 4NNIVERSARY! Boost Gaming Performance on PC with NoxPlayer
Hi dear Noxers! Genera Free Fire just released the latest patch for its 4th anniversary! For mobile FPS games alike, it’s always the best choice to enjoy them on PC with an emulator to get a performance boost. Come join the 4NNIVERSARY party in Free Fire on NoxPlayer (the official event will start from 8.28 August 28th)!
Cr: Garena Free Fire
New features added in this update:
New Mode – Lone Wolf: Are you ready for some 1v1 battles?
Clash Squad – Rank Season 8 New Season starts 08/05 17:00 GMT+8
Item Request – New Feature Available in Casual and Ranked
Backpack – Backpack Display now Available
Grenade Range – New Feature Available
New – Dimitri, Thiva, New Characters Available Soon
New Weapon – AC80 New Weapon Available
Check out this patch note for more
Free Fire also announced their new global collaboration with Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike as part of their 4th Anniversary! Also, every Survivor could claim a update gift pack when login.
Boost Free Fire Gaming Performance on PC with NoxPlayer
PC gaming could always bring you the best experience with a larger screen display and more convenient keyboard settings. However, since each gamer’s PC environment varies, some might encounter unexpected issues like bad internet connection, black screen or lagging while gaming and so on.
Cr: Garena Free Fire
Here are the solutions to some issues you might encounter regarding Free Fire gameplay on NoxPlayer:
If you want to check this tutorial in Portuguese, click here
**Note: Before reading further, please first make sure you have enabled VT service and disabled anti-virus software on your PC, >check this for more<
1. Can’t find or install the game
- Reboot NoxPlayer and retry
- Instead of Nox Appcenter, go to Google Play Store to find it.
- Check your internect connection (click for detailed instructions). If you are using VPN, make sure its speed is OK for downloading.
- Download the APK of Free Fire and install it by dragging it to Nox’s interface
2. Cannot login to the game
- Check your internet connection.
- Add a new instance in Multi-drive (click for detailed instructions), launch the new instance, and re-install the game.
3. Game display issues like black screen or lagging
- Change your graphic rendering mode(click for detailed instructions)
- Enable the high-performance mode of your graphic card driver.
- >Check here for NVDIA< ; >Check here for AMD<
- Ensure your PC has proper ventilation
- Boost your PC performance using third-party software
4. Don’t know how to play it using keyboard
NoxPlayer provides a set of keyboard mapping for users to control the game with the smart key to make the game more simple and convenient. There are 12 keys totally in the keyboard configuration, which can be combined with each other and applied to different games according to different demands. For Free Fire, we have already set a default keyboard mapping for English users (if you want to try it, you could switch the User Interface Language to English). But you are always free to customize the settings.
Check this tutorial about keyboard mapping!
Hope these could help you resolve all the issues and enjoy Free Fire without trouble!
How to play Garena Free Fire on PC?
1. Download NoxPlayer emulator and install it. We’ve already pre-loaded the game for you.
2.Click on the icon to redirect to Google Play Store
3.Install the game and enjoy!
Check this video for more details about this update: