How to Fix a Breakdown quickly on NoxPlayer, like Stucking at 0-99% in Startup?
Your Andriod emulator can’t be turn on? Here is a full guide to help you solve the problems with NoxPlayer as soon as possible by yourself.
Some Problems you might meet:
1. Stuck at 0-99% when starting up NoxPlayer.
2.NoxPlayer can’t be turned on.
3.Too many lags when running games.
Here is the guideline, please do these steps as follows:
First, check the system information of NoxPlayer.
You need to check these info:
1. Nox version(check if your version is the latest and which version you’re using )
2.Available memory(If your available memory is lower than 4000MB, the emu can’t open or run normally sometimes.)
3. Virtualization technology is enabled or not.
4.Graphics rendering mode
5. Andriod version(check if your version is the latest and which version you’re using )
Second, make sure the type of your problem according to the system info.
1. Clear up the memory and try to uninstall a part of games.
2. Check the Virtualization technology is enabled or not.
How to enable VT:https://www.bignox.com/blog/enable-vt-easy-learn-tutorial/
3.Confirm that the standalone GPU is turned on
Click the right button on the mouse and choose NVIDIA
Enter the 3D settings and set the first-option as NVIDIA GPU
4. Avoid Bundleware During the Installation of NoxPlayer
5. Virtual Machine failed to start.
- Try to shut down the bundleware
- Run the tool we provide as an operator:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vJK_nxofNmrNpf7D38gomx7IAV9ZG0bb
- Restart NoxPlayer
Last step: if all steps still can’t solve your problem, please contact us by email: email@example.com